Each year, USC Marshall awards a number of scholarships to outstanding continuing Marshall undergraduate students.
Awards recognize academic excellence and/or outstanding service and provide tuition funding for one academic year only. All students who submit a complete scholarship application will be considered for many scholarship awards being offered.
The 2023-2024 Marshall Continuing Student Scholarship application is now live and is due on March 24, 2023. APPLY NOW! If you are interested in additional scholarship opportunities, be sure to take a look at ScholarshipUniverse, USC's scholarship platform, or check USC's Financial Aid office resource page here.
For reference, application eligibility and criteria information for this year's awards is found below:
2023-2024 Academic Year Award Eligibility and Criteria
At the time of application, students:
- Must be enrolled at USC for the Spring 2023 semester or in prior terms.
- Must be admitted to one of the following majors as of January 13, 2023:
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Business Analytics emphasis)
- Business Administration (Cinematic Arts emphasis)
- Business Administration (Communication emphasis)
- Business Administration (Entrepreneurship and Innovation emphasis)
- Business Administration (Finance emphasis)
- Business Administration (International Relations emphasis)
- Business Administration (Leadership and Innovation emphasis)
- Business Administration (Marketing emphasis)
- Business Administration (Real Estate Finance emphasis)
- Business Administration (Risk Management emphasis)
- Business of Cinematic Arts
- World Bachelor in Business (WBB). Only WBB students returning to USC for their fourth year of study are eligible to apply.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time (12 or more enrolled academic units) undergraduate student in both fall 2023 and spring 2024, and remain as a major in the Marshall School of Business for the duration of the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Must have completed at least one semester at USC by the end of the Spring 2023 semester.
- Must have a minimum cumulative USC GPA of 3.0. If you are a spring admit and your first semester of enrollment at USC is spring 2023, you are eligible to submit an application. However, you must earn a minimum cumulative USC GPA of 3.0 this spring in order for your application to be considered further.
For further information about Scholarships for Continuing Students, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising and Student Affairs via email at email@example.com.