Each year, USC Marshall awards a number of scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students.
Awards recognize academic excellence and/or outstanding service, and provide tuition funding for one academic year only. Although there is no minimum GPA requirement, students with an overall USC GPA above 3.50 are generally more competitive for most awards. All students who submit a complete scholarship application will be considered for general awards being offered. However, please note that some awards have specific eligibility requirements which are set by the donors who fund the scholarship. For further information about Scholarships for continuing Marshall Students, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising.
The continuing student scholarship application for the 2013-2014 academic year is now available. Please visit the Marshall Continuing Undergraduate Student Scholarship website to set up your personal profile and submit your application online. We are no longer accepting paper scholarship applications. Once you’ve created your personal profile, please keep your username (your USC email address) and password in a secure place. The online application allows applicants to complete the application in multiple sessions by “saving” the application and logging in with the log-in credentials set up by the applicant.
If you would like to view a sample of this year’s scholarship application, please click here.
- Students must be admitted to business administration, accounting, or one of the joint programs (BCT, BAES, BAIR) as of June 1, 2013.
- Academic merit, extracurricular activities, leadership potential, service, and/or work experience will be taken into consideration.
- Students must have matriculated at USC prior to the Fall 2013 semester
*Based upon the specified criteria of each donor, award criteria may also include field of study, financial need, ethnicity, military service, etc.
- The Marshall Continuing Student Scholarship Application link is now available.
- The Marshall Continuing Student Scholarship Application, including any relevant supporting materials, are due on Monday, April 8, 2013. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Upon completion and submission of your application, you will receive an email confirmation. Please retain this confirmation for your records.
- Individual awards will vary depending on your financial aid package and/or the number of qualified applicants. Receipt of award monies may alter allocation of funds within your financial aid package.
- Notification and disbursement of awards will be made in July 2013. Please do not call to check on the status of your application. All applicants, whether they receive an award or not, will be notified.
- All decisions made by the scholarship committee are final.