No matter where you are in your program of studies, you can choose from a broad portfolio of global learning opportunities.
- International exchange programs allow USC students to spend a semester to year abroad at top Universities in Europe, Asia, or Australia. Marshall Majors or business minors can volunteer to host an international exchange student, providing exchange students with a smooth transition to USC. (also offered at USC’s Dornsife Overseas Study Program)
- Global Leadership Program (GLP) is open by invitation to the most academically talented of Marshall’s first-year students. Students enroll in a leadership seminar during their first year, and travel over spring break to China to meet executives from regional and international companies.
- Learning About International Commerce (LINC) is an experiential learning opportunity that exposes all incoming first-year business majors to business practices. Our LINC international programs feature a two-unit course in international business coupled with an 8-day trip abroad to meeting with business leaders in executives in some of the world’s most thriving economic hubs such as Hong Kong, Santiago, Sydney, Singapore, and Taipei, among others.
- Experiential Corporate Learning Program (ExCEL) sends students abroad for 10-day trips to meet with businesses and government officials. The program is open to all students and is not linked to any particular course.
- Global Brigades @ Marshall is a week-long global service learning program that aims to improve sustainability and the human condition in rural Panama and Ghana.
- Case Competitions are a yearly set of international case competitions, and we are proud to say that we have won a number of them!
- Global Summer Internship Program is 9-week internship overseas in Dublin, London, Madrid, Singapore, New Delhi and Sydney, offered with top-notch companies that include Deutsche Bank Group, The Walt Disney Company, L’Oreal and Viacom.
- Marshall International Summer Internship Program (MISIP) gives students an in-depth, 2-month, international internship experience in Indonesia and Thailand. Prominent USC Marshall alumni and friends in Jakarta and Bangkok lead internships.
- USC’s Global Fellows Internship Program provides stipends for USC undergraduates to live and work in Asia for eight weeks during the summer.